Terms and Conditions
Fee and Refund Policy – Agreement of Release and Waiver of Liability
The terms and conditions relating to the Teacher Training Programme bookings are outlined within the following clauses:
- I understand that the initial deposit of US Dollar 100 is non-refundable and non-transferable in any circumstance even if I decide to cancel my participation in the course for reasons within or beyond my control or any other act of God or any unforeseen circumstance by either party.
- I understand that if I am unable to participate in the course which I have enrolled in, Yoga Sadhana will allow me to use the same deposit for any future course ( within a duration of 12-month) as long as written notification is made (through e-mail) to [email protected] with at least 72 hours prior to the course starts.
- I understand failing to do so will result to forfeiting my initial deposit. I understand the fee and terms in force at the time of the new booking will apply.
- I understand upon arrival at Yoga Sadhana I shall be responsible and liable to pay up the complete course fee. This fee becomes non-refundable, non-cancellable, non-transferable and non-extendable unless otherwise agreed by Yoga Sadhana in written format. Yoga Sadhana is not liable to refund the course fee if I choose to drop out of the course due to any reason or circumstance.
- I understand that If I fall sick, any emergency matters or should there be any unforeseen circumstances arise that I have to stop the course, Yoga Sadhana may consider transferring my pro rata balance course fee to any future course ( within a duration of 12-month). I understand the final decision lies upon Yoga Sadhana at the discretion of the management only.
- I agree and understand that Yoga Sadhana reserves the right to terminate my participation in the course if it finds my presence disturbing to the group process.
- I understand it is my responsibility to consult with my health care professional in regard to my participation in this Yoga Teacher Training Courses ( YTTC) offered by Yoga Sadhana. I release the founder, co-founder, teachers and the team members of the school from any liability due to any injury to me and for any damage or loss to my property incurred, whether caused in or out of class, by negligence or otherwise.
- I understand and acknowledge the fact that in yoga, as in other forms of exercise, sports, bodywork or self development, there are certain inherent risks. I voluntarily participate in the Yoga instruction at this teachers training program or other programs offered by the school agreed and to assume full responsibility for all risks, injuries, or damages known or unknown, which I might incur as a result of participating in the said Yoga Teacher Training Courses (YTTC).
- I have read and understood the above and agreed to the policy and agreement outlined and stated in the terms and conditions.