Online Course – Embodied Anatomy, Alignment & Adjustment
• Embodied Anatomy and The Lower Limbs
• Embodied Anatomy and The Upper Limbs
• Embodied Anatomy and The Axial Skeleton
• The Musculoskeletal system and its dynamic functions
• The Bones, the Muscles, and the Dermatomes.
• How the system works
• The lengthen support and the healthy spine
• The 4 Principle lines of the body
• The Hips
• The Shoulders Girdle
• Teaching Methodology
• The functional use of Yoga Props
• How and when to modify yoga poses ( Asana Deconstruct)
• Experiencing & Sensing ( 3 Stages of Teaching)
- This course is suitable for students & teachers of Yoga.
- This includes unlimited access to the class recordings through online streaming
- For full content of our course, (https://yogasadhana.guru/300-hour-yoga-teacher-training-rishikesh-india/)
Be the first to add a review.
Please, login to leave a review