The Art of Studentship and Yoga Mentorship program
March 7, 2022 @ 8:00 am – April 22, 2022 @ 12:00 pm
The Yoga Embodied Mentorship Program
An opportunity for yoga teachers to develop their skills and deepen their knowledge of yoga through personal study under the guidance of an experienced mentor.
The Embodied Yoga mentorship program provides a unique experience in continuing education. Over the course of 2 months, you will be guided through an in-depth study of teachers, styles of bio emotional movements and philosophy that have inspired my journey as a yoga mentor for the past 18 years of my teaching journey.
What to look forward
- Asana, Pranayama practice & teaching skills
- Fascia related warm ups
- Functional methods of sequencing a class through somatic movements and assistance of props
- Anatomical understanding of Asanas and Pranayama and its relationship with your teaching
- Advaita Vedanta text (Drg Drsya Viveka ), two important meditations will be practiced from this text.
- Chanting, selected Prayers composed by Adi ShankaraAcharya
Date : March 7th to March 30th
Days : Mondays to Saturdays
Time : 8am to 12pm (at The Healing Sanctuary above Tattva Café in Tapovan)
Mondays to Fridays Program
8am to 10am : Asana Practice
10am to 11am : Yoga Lab
11am to 12pm : Pranayama / Vedanta Philosophy
9am to 11am : Vedanta Philosophy
Participants will go through an 18-day offline classes in Rishikesh / 18 online classes Via Zoom
Notes Provided for the Mentorship Program
- Key Poses of Hatha Yoga by Ray Long (PDF)
- Pranayama beyond the Fundamentals by Richard Rosen (Photocopy)
- Yoga of the Maha Mudra The Mystical Way to Balance by Willson Johnson (Photocopy )
- Drg Drshya Viveka (PDF)
- All classes will be video recorded for reference purpose only for the participants and uploaded into a private FB group.
- Food and lodging is not included in the programme.
- Please bring you own Yoga mat , and a bandage for your practice.
Course Fees Options
- INR 26, 000 (2 months Full course)
- INR 21, 000 (1 month Only)