200-hour Yoga Sadhana Melaka Teacher Training Course 2022
January 8 @ 2:00 am – June 19 @ 11:30 am
As communities around the world seek opportunities to become more natural and harmonious, skilled and compassionate educators are more needed and valued than ever. In this teachers training, we invite you to step into your personal power and embark with us in transformation. Our training will educate you how to use this knowledge to optimise your yoga and movement practice and teaching. This journey will not only deepen your practice, but evolve and awake a more powerful, authentic teacher within you.
Our mentor and Trainer, Shri Acharya Parveen Nair and Louis have trained and certified many qualified yoga instructors internationally for over a decade. Providing greater opportunities for our certified yoga teachers and students to teach and exchange learning experience worldwide. Our teachers must go through a continuous education and learning programme with our mentor and trainer to keep up to the international standard for professional yoga teachers.
The unique teaching methodology we have developed is experiential and functional, emphasising on detailed alignment and absolute safety according to individual needs. With great prevision and clarity, you will master the skills required to teach yoga to others.
Core-curriculum of the 200-hour Teachers Training Course
Techniques, Training and Practice (Asana & Pranayama)
1. Asana – Standing, Seated & Forward Extensions, Inversions, Backward Extensions,
2. Pranayama & Subtle Body
3. Meditation & Shavasana
Anatomy & Physiology
1. Anatomical position, orientation and directional terms
2. Skeleton System – Major Bones of the human body
3. Fascia and slings of the body
4. Muscles – Major muscles involved in asanas
5. Types of Muscles Contraction
6. Type of Joints
7. Types of joint movements
8. Nervous System – including ‘flight, fight, freeze’ stress response, vagal theory, overall
9. Respiratory system – including muscles that affect breathing
1. This section focuses on principles and guidance on teaching a yoga class, explaining on
principles on each category of asanas, how to maintain a safe classroom environment,
safe movement as it pertains to balancing, awareness, stretching and physical
2. This section also places importance developing cueing (verbal, visual, and physical) for
1. Introduction to Yoga – Traditions and Practices
2. Non-Dual Philosophy
3. Yoga Sutras of Patanjali
- Includes a manual
- Access to all classes and lectures
- Includes worksheets, templates, articles and other learning resources
- Engage with our fellow teachers in training and mentor in an exclusive community platform.